And as pundits try to make hay out of the national implications of Tuesday’s gubernatorial elections, Rob Richie in the Huffington Post concludes that the gubernatorial elections have little bearing on federal elections.
- John Anderson op-ed in the Baltimore Sun
- Rob Richie in Huffington Post: The Political Significance of Elections for Governor
- Also on Huffington Post: Wins, Losses, and the Long Term Trajectory
- Press release on Election Day '09
- Star-Tribune on IRV's Success
- Pioneer Press on win in St. Paul