Administration and Statutory Language
- Citizens' Guide to Voting
: Find out what equipment your
community should have and make sure that any new equipment is
compatible with all voting systems used in the U.S.
- View examples of statutory
alternative voting systems as well as pending and currently
legislation around the country.
- Read about Louisiana's use of IRV for overseas ballots including a sample ballot and
- Read FairVote's submission
for the Maine Secretary of State's report on IRV implementation.
- There are several computer programs and internet
voting sites that can be used to conduct ranked
- What do IRV Ballots look like? Three sample
Ballots, a ballot from Cambridge, Massachusetts
(.pdf), and a draft ballot design for San
What is Instant Runoff Voting
The Case for
Editorial Support of
Election Administration and Statutory