How Can I Get Involved?
Learn more about FairVote’s work at www.fairvote.org
- Launch a local campaign for fair representation [.pdf - 89 KB]
- Demand public interest voting machines ready to use proportional voting systems [.pdf - 123 KB]
- Push your state legislature to create a state level Voting Rights Act [.pdf - 188 KB]
- Invite a FairVote representative to speak at a meeting of your friends, organization, city council, school board, political party, or company.
- Adopt full representation voting systems for your student government elections at a local high school, college, or university.
- Submit an opinion editorial in favor of full representation to your local newspaper.
- Testify about the need for full representation at your local city council, school board, or student government meeting.
- Join the Proportional Voting YahooGroups Listserv and stay in touch with other supporters to discuss proportional voting news and developments [HERE] or by emailing email@example.com.
- Contribute online at http://www.fairvote.org/index.php?page=24
- Mail a check payable to "FairVote" to FairVote-The Center for Voting and Democracy; 6930 Carroll Avenue, Suite 610; Takoma Park, MD 20912.
Make a donation to FairVote